Group Discount for Career Key Test for Canadians
The Career Key offers an affordable group discount for its valid career interest inventory based on Hollandís Theory of Career Choice. Career Key costs much lower than comparable measures and has a unique approach and method of displaying its matching careers and majors. Learn more at Why Use the Career Key?
Users can now match their personality and interests to hundreds of careers and over 700 U.S. and Canadian college and university majors. And for Canadians, the test comes with a 3-page, special supplement of additional Canadian occupations in a PDF download (sample).
To learn more, visit
The Career Key Test for Canadians
Fact Sheet for Group Customers
Career Key Test Sample Report
1-10 users: $13.00 (USD) each
11-50 users: $9.00 each
51-200 users: $7.00 each
201+ users: $6.00 each
We also offer paper-pencil, self-scoring versions: pre-printed test booklets or license to print of the Career Key test in the Store.
How is The Career Key test different from comparable valid Holland/RIASEC tests?
- Shorter completion time
- Clearly presented within a science-based decision making process
- More matching careers and majors to choose from
- Unique, easy to explore groups of careers and majors
- Uses up to date, easy to read Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Mobile friendly
- Significantly lower group discount prices
- 10% of website sales donated to charity
- Earth Friendly
Details about Group Codes
- You receive one Group User code that you give to your users. It is a 4-5 letter/number combination.
- The code is valid for 12 months, or until all test takings are exhausted or expired, whichever comes first. You receive an email warning when your code is about to expire.
- Test takers enjoy all the features of the Career Key Test for individual users.
- You have access to all your users' test results, usernames and passwords. For group administration questions, visit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
If you have any questions or would like to evaluate the test before purchase, please contact Juliet Jones, Vice President of Career Key, email@example.com.